This is like an online notebook, this stuff is not finished or often even started properly.

Tresen Libretto

The inside of a thigh, smudged 
Like the black stone in mecca 
Everyone cops a feel
And the world swoons
Chinese whispers spelled out in fag ash and spilled beer
The minor turnings of the earth
Turned over by turncoats
Turn me over and turn me out
Good turn-out tonight 
All the clapping tongues and aching balls
Itching wallets
Scratch an itch, pat a back
Bruise a lip
We’re all one 
Your limbs are my limbs
Your sprains are my heart aches
Sharing shards, nose spikes
Once again, three shots more
Another tale or was it tail?
Time will tell
Tell me the time?
Vorbei mate 
And we all go tumbling to get up
Stumbling down the stairs and into public transport
Our pockets frothing
Personalities fermented
Another night at another bar
The minor turnings of the earth
Turn me on
Turn me off
Turn me down


2 comments: