This is like an online notebook, this stuff is not finished or often even started properly.

Nepali Punk

I was going to write an article about nepali punk but I didn't in the end because I didn't know what to write and I didn't want to exaggerate and pretend there was a bigger scene than there was all I can say is everyone we met was fucking cool and Rai Ko Ris let us stay in there guestroom which was really cool...for more info check out this blog run by Maneesh from The Doltish: diypunknepal.blogspot.com

Here's some pictures I took along the way

 Practice room at Rai Ko Ris house..
 Youth Unite playing at a cultural festival in Patan (Lalitpur)



 At Pratik's (Youth Unite) house...

 Free outside contact organised by Kathmandu Punks in Patan....




 The Doltish...

 Youth Unite....


No comments:

Post a Comment